As usual teams in both the East and West are fighting for a playoff berth. Who do you think has a better chance at getting in?
About davefelt15Hello everyone, I am a senior at The Indiana University of Pennsylvania. I am studying Communications and plan to graduate upon completion of my internship this summer. I am a huge Pittsburgh Sports fan (Penguins/Steelers) and love to be outside in nature when possible.
- Happy Birthday May 6, 2012Game 4 is taking place in New Jersey today. The Devils have a chance to take a commanding 3-1 lead in the series with a win at home today. Playoff hockey , in my opinion, is the most exciting of all sports to watch. There is no need to add a little something extra in […]davefelt15
- Conclusion May 4, 2012The 3rd period between these two teams did not disappoint. It began with the game tied at 2-2 going into the last period of play in standard regulation. A lot of the play at the beginning of the 3rd was dictated by the defense of both teams. This is also the way that the majority […]davefelt15
- Game 3 Flyers Vs. Devils May 4, 2012With the dramatic conclusion of game 2 the series has become tied and expectations are higher than ever for game 3. It’s not disappointing anyone. The Atlantic Division showdown began with the Flyers drawing first blood in the 1st period (Schenn). I would like to extend a suggestion to Philadelphia, maybe let the other team […]davefelt15
- Devils/Flyers Game 2 May 2, 2012Watching the Devils play the Flyers in game 2 of the series reminded me of two things. First of which is that I am still not over the Pens losing. Having said that, secondly the Devils are so much more defensively sound than the Penguins were against the Flyers. Part of this I feel is […]davefelt15
- A big let down.. April 30, 2012I apologize about the lack of writing of late. I have been struggling to cope with the major disappointment that is the Penguin’s post season effort. As much as it pains me to say it; the Flyers absolutely outplayed the Penguins in every aspect of the game. The only exception one could make would be […]davefelt15
- Penguins Website March 28, 2012Penguins WebsiteIt is hard to cope with a loss from a team that you know your better than. Hopfully the Pens are thinking about how they want to redeem themselves on Thursday. Although this game will go down in the books as a loss, I hope we managed to take away something from this defeat. I feel like this was an eye opener for the Penguins, if we want to fi […]davefelt15
- 2012 Playoffs March 28, 2012As usual teams in both the East and West are fighting for a playoff berth. Who do you think has a better chance at getting in?davefelt15
- Sedin Concussed March 27, 2012Sedin Concusseddavefelt15
- Untitled March 27, 2012As of now the New York Rangers are leading the Eastern Conference with 101 pts. Pittsburgh is close on NY’s tail with 100 pts. since Sunday. The question now is who can keep playing at the highest level. With the Rangers going 5-5-0 in there last 10 games compared to the penguins 8-1-1, one can […]davefelt15
- Hello world! March 19, 2012Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New on the left (of the admin dashboard) to start a fresh post. Here are some suggestions for your first post. You can find new ideas for what to blog about by […]davefelt15